Prom & Homecoming
Prom & Homecoming
Choose the premier Prom and Homecoming transportation specialist for the Twin Cities!
Our prom limo service is personalized and tailored to your needs, making your Prom or Homecoming a wonderful and stress free evening. Parents can have peace of mind knowing that their children will be safely transported by a professionally trained chauffeur.
Our chauffeurs are not just drivers they are:
- professional and courteous
- highly reliable
- well groomed in business attire
- have completed criminal and motor vehicle background checks
Our extensive limo fleet is impeccably maintained and can accommodate groups up to 24. Elegance and style have been combined with innovation and technology to create an experience you'll never forget:
- perimeter limousine seating
- beautifully appointed bars w/ crystal glassware
- laser light show
- upgraded sound systems
- bottled water and soda on ice
Prom Policy for No Tolerance of Drugs/Alcoholic Beverages
We take pride in assuring that there are no drugs or alcoholic beverages inside our vehicles for Prom and Homecoming reservations. If any substance is found the reservation will be terminated.
Top 10 Tips When Renting a Limousine for a Twin Cities Prom or Homecoming
1. The Cheapest Is NOT Always the Best
RISKS YOU TAKE WHEN SHOPPING FOR A PROM LIMOUSINE BASED ON PRICE ALONE:
- your limo may show up late.
- your limo may not show up at all.
- your limo may show up with an unprofessional driver.
- your limo may not have proper insurance in the event of an accident.
- your limo may break down.
2. Reserve Early
Since limos are in high demand during prom season, plan to book early. We recommend that you book two months before prom.
3. Get a Contract for Service
Reliable and professional companies who can’t supply a contract may not be confident in their ability to fulfill.
4. Ask About Limousine Insurance and Permits
All limousine services in the Twin Cities are required to carry commercial livery insurance and register with MN Department of Transportation. If need be, ask for proof of these with your contract.
5. Ask About Limo Industry Associations
Belonging to reputable associations such as the National Limousine Association (NLA) and the local livery association such as the Minnesota Chauffeured Transportation Association (MCTA) are good indications that your service provider is legitimate. The Better Business Bureau is another very good resource to see if a limo company has had any complaints.
6. Ask to See the Company's Vehicles
View the limousine you plan on renting for prom. You don't want to be surprised with an old limousine or run-down school bus when you are expecting a luxurious limo coach.
7. Choose Your Ride
You should consider how many people you'll be traveling with. Do you want to organize a group of friends or go solo with your date? Figure out exactly how many people will be in your Prom group since that will determine the type of vehicle that you will need.
8. Determine How Much Time You Will Need
Consider how long you're going to need the limousine for. Most companies have 5 to 6 hour minimums on prom weekends.
9. Method of Payment
Does the limousine company accept credit cards? If not, they may be only a part-time company.
10. Ask What is Included in the Prom Package
We provide ice, crystal glassware, napkins, pop & water. Alcoholic beverages are not allowed or tolerated.